WHY DO YOU NEED A REMEDIAL MASSAGE?
DO YOU SUFFER FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- High Stress – causing headaches, fatigue, shaking, anger, bitterness
- Persistent pain that is not relieved by rest
- Depression, anxiety and motor weakness
- Arthritis – rhuematoid – osteoporosis
- Muscle problems including scar tissue, tightness and knots
- Whiplash – both neck and shoulder problems including stiffness and poor circulation
- Insomnia – Tight muscles due to worry, stress and emotional problems
- Headaches and Migraines (both frontal & behind the eyes) due to tightness of shoulders and neck, due to poor circulation
- Swollen glands and heavy limbs – lymphatic drainage techniques to help drain to lymph nodes
- Frozen Shoulder- tightness of the neck and shoulder causing stiffness
- Always remember to see a doctor first if you have had any major accidents
YES? TIME TO BOOK IN
Is a medium to hard pressure to help rid knots, tightness and muscle soreness and tightness. Everyone needs a Remedial Massage!
- Shoulders, scalp, neck, lower back, glutes, legs, arms, even full body.
- Pressure applied can be anywhere from mild to a hard medium.
- Our qualified therapist will help assist you in what areas are tight and where the pain may be coming from.
- Be pain free and let our qualified therapist help you.
Remedial Massage is recommended for:
- Working long hours and you are highly stressed
- Feel sore and tight
- Loosen muscles after a gym work out,
For non gym goers and feeling lethargic, tired, rundown and highly stressed.
- Everyone needs a remedial massage!
- Weekly or fortnightly treatments are highly recommended