What Are The Most Common Problems People Have?
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON PROBLEMS PEOPLE HAVE?
DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS?
I have been a remedial massage therapist now for 15 years and in that time, I have massaged thousands of people.
Time and time again, people come in for many problems with their body, aches and pains.
Year after year, it seems the same problems always seem to arise.
Here is a list of the top eleven problems people have.
Do you have any of these problems?
If the answer is YES, Then you need to book in!
11 MOST POPULAR PROBLEMS PEOPLE HAVE:
- Having a massage helps them concentrate better at work, with a better performance to work
- Tight shoulders with large knots from sitting at a desk all day
- A stiff neck causing vertigo and dizziness
- Migraines and headaches – coming from the back or neck or dehydration
- Sore lower back and legs from the gym and exercise
- High stress from working to much and not taking any breaks
- Depression – sore and tired muscles.
- Emotional stress from drama in the workplace or at home
- Injury from too much or little exercise
- Not enough relaxation – from being too busy and overworked
- Being on the tablet, laptop or phone far too much – creating a sore neck from hunching over.