Why Do I Need a Massage?
WHY DO I NEED A MASSAGE?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A MASSAGE?
DO I REALLY NEED A MASSAGE?
All massage treatments are beneficial. Everybody needs a massage!
Today we live in a crazy world where we all work too much and never take time for breaks or relaxation.
The hours seem to go longer and the work always seems to increase, providing more stress to your body.
Do you currently go to the gym? Then you will definitely require a massage after a weights session.
A massage can also be know as a massage that helps with emotional pain, tight muscles, tension, physical pain and soothe away aches ands pains. A combination of specific movements and techniques when used in a therapeutic massage will have enchanting effects on the mind and body. Massage will improve your health, well being, vitality, emotional state, plus it will make you feel good too.
So do I really need a massage? The answer will always be yes. Here are some health enhancing effects of massage.
- Massage relaxes the body, mind and emotions
- Soothes the nervous system responses like anxiety
- Relaxes muscle tone
- Relieves and reduces tension and high stress.
- Repairs tissue damage
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Repairs damaged ligaments and tendons
- Decreases inflammation and swelling of joints.
- Improves circulation and blood flow
- Relieves congestion
- Improves muscle tone
- Encourages excretion of waste via the urinary system
MAIN AREAS PEOPLE GET MASSAGED
- Back, neck and shoulders
- Arms and forearms
- Lower back and glutes (buttocks)
- Top of chest and stomach
- Feet and ankles
What are you waiting for?
Book yourself or a friend in now so you can enjoy the benefits of having a massage.